Monday, June 22, 2009

Woohoo! New Stamps

What a day! Had a very early start with Hannah. Up at 4.30 to get her ready and up to school by 5.45am to catch her bus to the airport and a plane to Canberra. She's off for the week - checking out Parliament, the War Memorial, Questacon, the Space centre and the Snow!! I'm sure she'll enjoy her week away, and we'll pick her up on Saturday. While she was having fun, I had a visit to the dentist - my most favourite place to be - NOT! I had a broken filling and had to get it replaced. I told the dentist I didn't want to feel a thing - and I didn't - not until about 3 this afternoon!!(and my appointment was at 11!!) Yes, it was hard to eat, speak and drink! But it was pain free, which is how I like it.
So it was great when I got home and found my latest order from Stampin' Up! I have some new Christmas stamps to be able to do my Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack. So after having a Nanna Nap this afternoon, and eating a yummy dinner that LeRoi cooked, I watched my favourite show - Masterchef- and put my stamps together. Have to be ready to stamp over the next couple of days. I will put a sneak peak up of the cards we'll be doing at the Stamp-a-Stack.

If you live in the Centenary area ( west of Brisbane) and would love to come to the Christmas in July Stamp-a-stack, it will be on Friday 10th July at 10am and 7pm. Shoot me an email- deb.williams@optusnet.com.au - if you'd like to come, and I will email you all the details.

Will post the sneak peak photos in a day or two.
Catchya, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment