Thursday, July 9, 2009

Page Corner Bookmarks

Each month Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive a Newsletter from Stampin' Up! to help us in our business and they always have some great ideas and samples for us to make. A couple of weeks ago I was watching the Stampin' Up! channel on You Tube and they showed how to make Page Corner Bookmarks and I thought they were so cool! But didn't write down the measurements and haven't had a chance to go back to it. Then when I received my newsletter this week, it had the measurements and some samples in it. So I made a couple up quickly and they are so easy, and like I said, quick!! So here are the ones I made....




If you want to know how to make them, let me know and I will get the template and instructions to you. Or we could make them at a workshop! Well, I have to go and put some more stamps together - I received my Preorder of new stamps that will be released in the Spring Mini Catalogue on the 1 August. Hopefully I can play a bit over the next week or so and I'll put up some stuff I do with the new stamps.

Catchya, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment