Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally, I have had a chance to get back here to my blog. So I have done a little playing and here is some of what I've done over the last few weeks. I really love how this first card turned out. I love using Old Olive and Chocolate Chip together, and the Lovely as a Tree set is so simple - finished of with Whimsical Words.

This next card I cased from my sister who cased from somewhere else - not sure, but I have seen it around a bit in my travels. So quick to make up and I think it's so clever.


Here's the birthday card I made for my neice who just turned 1!


I finally made a 'One Sheet Box' (tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers), actually I made a few. This one is my favourite - I don't know why I waited so long to make one!


Here are a few different ones as well - we did the Easter one in a recent workshop.


And here are some Easter Cards - using the same layout as the cards above.



I love the Tag Box too (Tutorial is found at Splitcoaststampers.com). I used this one to put some easter eggs in, I haven't actually finished it yet - it still needs a tag!

I will be playing over the next week or so with products from the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue which starts 1 April. So keep an eye out for some new products. It's so exciting - some of the new products include the Big Shot and a variety of Dies, new Clear Mount Stamps, some new In Colours and so much more!!
Well, I'm off to play.
Catch ya soon,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment