Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mother's Day ESAD Blog Hop

Here we are again with another Blog Hop. I love being involved with these, it makes sure I get a chance to get in my stamp room and play and I love all the ideas that other Demonstrators share. So let's get going!

Once again, this is the ESAD Blog Hop. What is ESAD you say?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australian (and NZ) Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand Demonstrators for Stampin' Up!

We love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here - http://www.esad-su.ning.com - to join our wonderful group.

Let's get going with the fun stuff! You should have just arrived from Steph's blog - http://www.stampingwithsteph.com.au . This hop is focused on using the new Big Shot! I absolutely love this machine and I don't know how I ever got by without it! It makes crafting and cardmaking so easy.

I love using the new colour Rich Razzleberry. It is so elegant, so I thought it would be perfect for doing Mother's Day cards. I've also used the top note die on the card and stamped it with the new Medallion stamp in the mini. Soft Suede goes so well with Rich Razzleberry. So in this set of card and Pillow box I have used - Top Note Die and Pillow Box Die, Very Vintage Wheel (card Background), Vintage Vogue Stamp set, Medallion Stamp, Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set, Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry Ink, Soft Suede Ribbon, Half pearl from the Prettys Kit, Dazzling Diamonds, 1 3/4" Punch, Word Window punch, Versamark.

Not the best picture, but I was trying to show the bling on the medallion stamp. And the Pillow Box Die is great to make up a quick gift.


This next one I have used the Cottage Garden DSP and the Fancy Favour Die to create the box - how quick was that!! I've also used the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Cottage Garden Stamp set and the Teeny Tiny Sentiments again.

Unfortunately, this next card doesn't have anything Big Shot on it, but I was playing around and thought I'd give the Heat'n'Stick powder and the glitter a go on the medallion stamp. I'm pretty happy with how that turned out.


And here's a close up - it's so sparkly - a much better effect than using the two way glue pen and glitter.


We are offering blog candy again. So what you need to do to go in the draw is visit every blog on the hop and leave a comment on each one. Once you have gone all the way round and get back to me, you need to email Sharlene - stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and she will put your name into the draw.

Now onto your next stop...you are now heading over to check out what Nikki has created - click here - http://www.inkyart.com.au

Thanks for stopping by,

Catchya soon,

Deb

19 comments:

  1. what a great showcase of so many new products. They all look great in those colours too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter on the Medallion stamp. All your projects are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Deb i love everything you've made. I was so determined not to get that medallion stamp but the more i see it the more i think i 'need' it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat Bling! I love it!
    All of your projects are sooo nice!
    TFS
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh i love the colours you have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ESAD hop is a very cool wat of marketing and inspiring! Im am adding the Vintage Vogue Stamp set to my wish list because of the stuff I have seen doing this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, i love a little bling what girl dosen't, your creations are great thanks for sharing, i am loving this blog hopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these new colours you have used just gorgeous creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects are LOVELY but I am so glad you decided to share the card using the Heat and Stick powder because it is soooooo GORGEOUS! I have an unopened tub of Heat and Stick which I may just have to bust open to CASE this :) TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, the razzleberry ( I call it razzle dazzle) colour soooo much I've almost used up my one and only packet of the CS.I love the vintage vogue flower on the pillow box. TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that medallion stamp is so gorgeous, i have a lvoe-hate realationship with blog hops as i love seeing all the wonderful ideas, but hate what it does to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your projects. I especially love what you have done with the medallion stamp - it is so versatile isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you used the Madallion stamp. I have added it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love the top note die! Your projects are so gorgeous and just the kind of thing I'd like to make!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely projects, that medalliion stamp is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty colours, I love everything that your have made :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love your colour combinations - would love to receive any of these myself - but no such luck! Thanks for your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely projects and ideas there with the new products.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete